- Saturdays at 8:00 AM, starting October 5 - Men's Fellowship
- 1st & 2nd Thursdays at 2:30 PM, starting October 3 - Women's Bible Study
- Sunday mornings throughout October at 8:30 AM - God and Hollywood: The Sequel
- Sunday mornings throughout November at 8:30 AM - Enriching Your Spiritual Life with Technology - Nov. 3, 10, 17, and 24 from 8:30 - 9:30 AM - Room 3
- Friday, November 1 - 12:30 - 3:00 PM - A Caregivers Workshop - Vista de la Montanan Methodist Church - pre-register: 825-1985
- Wednesday, November 6 & 13 at 3 - 4:30 PM - Spiritual Formation & Social Transformation
- Sunday mornings in December at 8:30 AM - Living the Questions: Invitation to Journey
Adult Faith Programs & Groups
Adult Faith Formation is a means to discover our gifts for ministry. This is fostered through study, prayer, meditation, retreats, and hands-on projects. Programs offered are intended to provide fellowship for participants, guidance toward a closer relationship with God, strengthen our Reformed Presbyterian identity, and support MSPC’s working in the world for peace, justice, freedom, and human fulfillment.
Be sure to check the Sunday Bulletin or The Oracle for the current program schedule, as there may be adjustments. We encourage all adults to participate in these activities:
Check out our Library web page by clicking RESOURCES.
Adult Sunday School (Sundays, October through May)
Join the group meetings each week at 8:30 AM in Room #3 as the "Feasting on the Word" series continues. This is a Bible study series based on the Sunday Lectionary scripture readings used during worship in many churches, including ours. The learning format includes lively discussions lead by excellent facilitators. Drop-ins are encouraged to attend along with regulars. Come feast on the Holy Word!
Women's Bible Study (Monthly, 1st and 2nd Thursdays)
Please join us for the continued thought provoking study of the Beatitudes December through June in the Church Library at 2:30 PM. This study is from the Presbyterian Horizons Bible Study for this year. The author, Rev. Margaret Aymer, is an engaging writer. The study includes an interactive CD with questions to discuss. Study books are available from Judy Hans. For more information, contact Judy Hans (818-3285).
Men's Fellowship (Saturdays, November through May)
More than a Bible study, we emphasize fellowship and lively discussions. Our current study (Nov., Dec., Jan.) is based on Paul's letter to the Ephesians, "A Practical Application of the Christ-like Life," using men's study materials from PC (USA). Join us in "Room #3 at 8:00 AM each Saturday. For more information, contact either George Gregg (818-1862) or Bob Camp (818-0504).